TiD in the NEWS
2019 – Drug discovered by scientists of NMSU and UNM Cancer Center could lead to new treatments.
Read Full Article.
2019 – Nature Reviews Drug Discovery Publication: Unexplored therapeutic opportunities in the human genome, Tudor I. Oprea & Cristian G. Bologa.
- 2019 – Dr. Kroth’s Book Available!, “Health Care USA, Ninth Edition ”. Preview Here.
- 2019 – Dr. Lambert’s book available, “Human Genome Informatics”. Preview Here.
- 2019 –“The age of artificial intelligence is upon us,” Dr. Tudor Oprea, UNM
@IDG_Pharos @DruggableGenome Dept. Of Medicine Grand Rounds. – at Domenici Center for Health Sciences Education
Novel drug targets in 2018
Read Full Article.
- 2018 – Press Release UNM –Tudor Oprea, M.D., Ph.D Leads International Human Genome Study
- 2018 – Press release from U Miami –Scientists to Explore the ‘Dark Genome’ for New Drug Targets
- 2018 – Press release from EBI –Illuminating the ‘druggable genome
- 2018 – Press release from Univ of Copenhagen –New Knowledge About the Human Genome Paves the Way for New Drugs
- 2018 – Ketorolac has been licensed to Revere Pharma
Revere Pharmaceuticals is leading the way in the development of new cancer treatments targeting Rac1 GTPase, an important target in the progression of different cancers. R-ketorolac, our lead candidate, is a first-in-class Rac1 inhibitor that shows both clinical and non-clinical evidence of efficacy in ovarian cancer.
- 2018 – Tudor Oprea, Big Data, Knowing And AI: Do They Influence Drug Discovery?
Tudor Oprea will explore the quest for new drug targets at the Global Pharma R&D Informatics Congress. Global Engage produces conferences and summits for the Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences, Medical and Technology sectors.
- 2017 – Tudor Oprea, M.D., Ph.D –Big Data, Knowing And AI: Do They Influence Drug Discovery?
- 2017 – Tudor Oprea, M.D., Ph.D – Tudor Oprea, named one of five Visiting Professors at Sahlgrenska Academy, University of Gothenburg, Sweden.
- 2017 – TiD Publication: Impact of similarity threshold on the topology of molecular similarity networks and clustering outcomes
- 2017 – Tudor Oprea, M.D., Ph.D – Zika Virus Symposium – Watch/Listen
- 2017 – Tudor Oprea, M.D., Ph.D – Interview, ksvpradio.com 106.3 FM (listen)
- 2017 – Translational Informatics Division: – Cancer Center Features: Drugs, Diseases and Proteins
- 2017 – Tudor I. Oprea, M.D., Ph.D. Cristian G. Bologa, Ph.D. Oleg Ursu, Ph.D.-Discovery of Inhibitor of Fructose Transporter Offers Novel Treatment for Diabetes and Cancer
- 2017 – Christophe Lambert Ph.D – UNM HSC Newsbeat/ KRQE Video featuring
- 2016 –Crystalizing Critical Information From Very Large Datasets HERE!
- 2016 – Christophe Lambert, PhD, awarded 2.3 million Grant HERE!
- 2016 – Tudor Oprea, M.D., Ph.D. Featured in – la Repubblica.it -(magazine)- Old Medication is Big Business HERE!
- 2016 – IDG Consortium Website Launched HERE!
- September – Tudor Oprea is interviewed about Illuminating the Druggable Genome HERE!
- July – TiD receives grant to lead the establishment of a Knowledge Management Center (KMC) for Illuminating the Druggable Genome (IDG) HERE and HERE!
- June – TiD, DoIM and Danish researchers mine patient records to create temporal disease trajectories HERE!
- May – TiD continues its commitment to providing research opportunities to high school students in New Mexico HERE!
- April – BARD promo video released HERE!
- March – The new CarlsbadOne website launches HERE!
- November 2013 – BARD launches HERE!
- October 2013 – BDDCS Applied to Over 900 Drugs, a journal article co-authored by Tudor Oprea is the recipient of the 2013 American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists (AAPS) Journal Manuscript Award. See the paper HERE!
- September 2013 – BioAssay Research Database (BARD) Development Update HERE!
- November 2012 – TiD and CMD are featured on NM PBS HERE!
- October 2012 – See our new facility that we share with the Center for Molecular Discovery (CMD) HERE!
- July 2012 – The Translational Informatics Division (TiD) becomes part of UNM’s Department of Internal Medicine (DoIM).